Landlord Recruitment Officer, SmartMove Belfast(3 Years Fixed Term) (LRO.R5.01)
First Housing Aid & Support Services
(Registered Charity No: NIC105748)
Invite applicants for the positions of:
LANDLORD RECRUITMENT OFFICER (Ref: LRO/R5/01)
THREE YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
BASED IN BELFAST (HOME/OFFICE BASED)
37.5 hours per week
Salary: £21,500 per annum
To build and maintain a landlord base to provide suitable properties for let within the private rented sector of Northern Ireland
Minimum Criteria (a Full Job Description and Personnel Specification is available in the Candidate Information Pack)
• A Relevant Professional Qualification or degree in the field of Housing, Business or related field (minimum NVQ Level IV or equivalent)
• Two years proven track record of working within a Property letting service, including marketing of service to prospective users
• Ability to advise of rights and responsibilities of both landlords and tenants and housing legislation
• A current driving licence with access to a car. (Can be waived in the case of applicant whose disability prohibits driving, but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements).
• IT skills - using social media platforms for marketing
It should be noted that the criteria for this post may be enhanced to facilitate short listing.
Please forward your CV and completed Equal Opportunities monitoring form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is: Friday, 27th November 2020 at 12 noon.
Access NI checks will be carried out before an appointment can be confirmed.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer