Smartmove Housing has 20 years experience of working in partnership with private landlords.
We believe good management will protect the investment potential and reputation of the Private Rented Sector through best practice.
Smartmove aims to promote the Private Rented Sector as a viable 3rd Housing Option by providing specialist housing advice to our clients
What our service offers landlords
- A tenant finding service, inclusive of an affordability check
- Procurement of 2 references
- Comprehensive inventory service
- Rent collection service and 4 weekly rent account reports
- Your property advertised on our website
- Tenancy support visits by our team
What we ask of you
- We will help you to register with The Landlord Registration Scheme and advise you on its requirements
- We will register you with a Tenancy Deposit Scheme and process all of your deposits and indeed handle any disputes that may arise.(Smartmove is fully registered with TDS NI)
How much does it cost?
Smartmove is independently funded by various Grant Aid bodies
Smartmove charge a small fee to cover administration and finance costs.
‘I would normally be a bit quick to judge, and to jump where there is a problem. But I trust Smartmoves’ opinion. If they say they will get it sorted, they do’
‘Always on hand when needed’